Avalanche photodiodes with market leading performance
LASER COMPONENTS has announced that it offers a wide range of avalanche photodiodes (APDs), optimised for different application requirements. The extremely sensitive detectors can detect light levels down to single photons.
The range of APDs include:
- SAE series: Silicon epitaxial structure enables fast response time and low noise.
- SAR series: Silicon reach-through structure with deep absorption region and very low noise.
- SUR series: Silicon epitaxial structure with surface optimised for UV short wavelengths.
- SAP series: Optimised for single photon counting in Geiger mode.
- SAHA series: Silicon, mass production, low cost, low operating voltage.
- IAG series: InGaAs APD designed for NIR 1000nm-1630nm wavelengths. High gain (M>30), low noise.
The company can also offer APD arrays as well as APD drive electronics and modules for both linear and Geiger mode operation, which provide a simple way to evaluate our APD capability. Request for custom variants are also welcomed.