A sustainable revolution: discover LED lighting savings
LED lighting applications are seeing significant growth due to technical innovations, legislation and increased demand for energy efficiency. Explore the latest LED lighting industry standards, product information, circuit diagrams and links to application notes and videos using this all-new, interactive LED Lighting Design Guide. The guide’s interactive features enable you to quickly find the answers to your LED lighting design questions and review details whenever needed.
- Typical LED lighting designs for a variety of applications
- Industry standards that affect the safety and reliability of LED lighting designs
- Protection devices most often used for LED driver and power converter circuits
- Testing required to insure compliance with industry standards
- How to select protective devices so that LED lighting circuits will pass the industry standard tests
- The Littelfuse LED Lighting Design Guide is a good resource for designers of LED residential retrofit lamps and outdoor luminaires.
Founded in 1927, Littelfuse is the world leader in circuit protection with growing global platforms in power control and sensing. The company serves customers in the electronics, automotive and industrial markets with technologies including fuses, semiconductors, polymers, ceramics, relays and sensors. Littelfuse has over 10,000 employees in more than 40 locations throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia.