New waterproof MEMS microphone carries IPX7 rating
CUI Devices’ Audio Group has announced a new waterproof MEMS microphone that is ideal for harsh environments.
The CMM-3424DT-26165-TR MEMS microphone carries an IPX7 waterproof rating for applications where moisture and liquid ingress are a concern. Housed in a compact, surface mount package measuring 4 x 3 x 1mm, this waterproof MEMS microphone features a digital PDM output and top port location.
This MEMS microphone offers designers flexibility, with a 100 to 10,000Hz operating frequency range and operating temperature range from –40 to 100°C. The CMM-3424DT-26165-TR further features omnidirectional directivity, a –26 dB sensitivity rating, tight sensitivity tolerance of ±1dB, and a signal-to-noise ratio of 65dBA. The model is also reflow solder compatible.
The CMM-3424DT-26165-TR is available immediately with prices starting at $1.82 per unit at 1,000 pieces through distribution. Contact CUI Devices for OEM pricing.
- Product name: CMM-3424DT-26165-TR
- Availability: Stock to 15 weeks
- Possible users: Applications subject to moisture and liquid ingress
- Primary features: IPX7 rating, digital PDM output
- Cost: $1.82 per unit at 1,000 pieces through distribution