High-performance solutions for demanding control applications
From Texas Instruments, the TMS320F28335, TMS320F28334, TMS320F28333, TMS320F28332, TMS320F28235, TMS320F28234, and TMS320F28232 devices, members of the TMS320C28x/Delfino DSC/MCU generation, are highly integrated, high-performance solutions for demanding control applications.
Throughout this document from TI, the devices are abbreviated as F28335, F28334, F28333, F28332, F28235, F28234, and F28232, respectively, and provide a summary of features for each device.
- High-Performance Static CMOS Technology
- Up to 150 MHz (6.67-ns Cycle Time)
- 1.9-V/1.8-V Core, 3.3-V I/O Design
- High-Performance 32-Bit CPU (TMS320C28x)
- IEEE 754 Single-Precision Floating-Point Unit (FPU) (F2833x Only)
- 16 × 16 and 32 × 32 MAC Operations
- 16 × 16 Dual MAC
- Harvard Bus Architecture
- Fast Interrupt Response and Processing
- Unified Memory Programming Model
- Code-Efficient (in C/C++ and Assembly)
To read more, click here.