Smart home and industrial IoT connectivity highlighted at electronica
See live demonstrations of Bluetooth, WiFi and Zigbee connectivity for the smart home and industrial IoT with Silicon Labs at electronica, Hall C4, Booth 112, to explore the latest silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world. Discover what’s next for the Internet of Things and discuss the latest IoT innovations with wireless experts.
Hands-on Demos at electronica:
- Bluetooth Xpress solutions: Discover how to add Bluetooth 5 connectivity to end node designs with zero programming and no Bluetooth expertise. Pre-certified BGX13 Bluetooth Xpress PCB and SiP modules provide the easiest wireless development path.
- Bluetooth mesh networking: Connect with the experts in implementing secure, reliable, large-scale Bluetooth mesh networks. Check out our demo highlighting the capabilities of Bluetooth mesh for smart lighting.
- Low-power WiFi: Add energy-friendly WiFi to your IoT designs. Silicon Labs’ WFx200 WiFi devices – including the world’s smallest WiFi SiP module with built-in antenna/crystal – deliver best-in-class power savings for longer battery life.
- Home automation and control: Seamlessly control Zigbee-enabled, interoperable smart home devices from multiple name brand vendors. See how Zigbee/Bluetooth Low Energy multiprotocol connectivity can enhance the user experience.
Silicon Labs’ IoT experts will present the following conference sessions:
- electronica Embedded Computing Design Industrial IoT Sessions, Hall 3 - ‘Bridging Wireless Worlds: Multiprotocol, Multiband Connectivity for the Industrial IoT’, Tuesday, Nov. 13, 14:00 – 14:30.
Wireless Congress Sessions:
- ‘Making the Right Choice: Wireless Technologies for the IoT’, Session one: IoT/Networks, Wednesday, Nov. 14, 11:30 - 12:00.
- ‘Comparing Zigbee, Thread and Bluetooth Mesh Performance – Who Wins?’ Session one: IoT/Networks, Wednesday, Nov. 14, 12:30 - 13:00.
- ‘Security Tradeoffs and Commissioning Methods for Wireless IoT Protocols’, Session two: Security, Wednesday, Nov. 14, 12:00 - 12:30.
- ‘Trending Near You: Advanced BLE Beacons Using Bluetooth 5’, Session seven: Bluetooth, Wednesday, Nov. 14, 15:30 - 16:00.
- ‘Driving WiFi Based Connectivity for Low-Power IoT Applications’, Session eight: WiFi, Thursday, Nov. 15, 12:30 - 13:00.
- ‘Radio Scheduling in Dynamic Multiprotocol IoT Applications’, Session 11: Technology, Thursday, Nov. 15, 12:30 - 13:00.