Embedded IoT device features lower power consumption
Designer and manufacturer of embedded x86 motherboards and appliances for OEMs, WIN Enterprises has announced the WIN PL-81870 IoT Gateway, an entry-level embedded IoT device designed for factory floor control and data streaming from the sensors and actuators of the manufacturing line.
Communications is via wired or wireless links to back-end servers located at the network’s edge. Provisions for antennas for wireless communication are included.
- Aluminium extrusion and heavy-duty steel
- IP40 Protection
- Lower power consumption
- Ultra-Slim height (42mm)
- Intel Baytrail-I E3815 Processor onboard (1.46GHz/6W TDP)
- Built-in HDMI 1.4a connector (Max resolution is 1,920x1,080)
- Full-Sized Mini-PCIe Socket (Reserved PCIe X1 and USB 2.0 Signal)
- GbE Ethernet port with Intel i210IT Ethernet controller
- Reserved SIM card/CFast Socket - easy to swap
- DC12V Input with lockable connector
- -20 - +70°C Operating Temp
- Provisions for antennas
High level edge servers are used for more comprehensive analytics, data aggregation and filtering, and issuing M2M or human alerts. These gateways pass filtered data up to the Cloud for additional analytics, reporting, and archiving. Four technology layers create an integrated IIoT system to provide efficient manufacturing.