Real-time clock module with tiny dimensions for wearables
Small and highly precise are the key characteristics of the new RTC-module RV-8263-C7 from Micro Crystal. Accepting a large supply voltage range and the small current consumption are ideal for wearable and IoT applications.
The tiny package of just 3.5x1.5x0.8mm hosts the resonator crystal and the RTC-circuit, nor requiring any pairing.
Features of the RTC-module include:
- Low power consumption: 190 nA at three volts.
- Wide operating voltage range: 0.9 to 5.5V.
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +85°C.
- User programmable offset value.
- Oscillator stop detection.
- Provides year, month, date, weekday, hours, minutes and seconds.
- Timer and Alarm functions.
- Clock output frequencies: 32.768 kHz to 1 Hz.
- I2C-bus interface: 400 kHz.
- Automotive qualification: AEC-Q200 .
- Ultra-miniature ceramic SMD package: 3.2x1.5x0.8mm.