Low PIM RF surge protector with same-day shipping
PolyPhaser has introduced a new RF surge protector suited for CBRS network operators, cellular, DAS and LMR applications, available for same-day shipping.
Designed to protect outdoor radio and antenna installations, PolyPhaser’s low PIM RF surge protector is used to safeguard sensitive outdoor equipment passing through the 555 MHz to 4 GHz frequency range, while suppressing lightning and other high energy electrical transient events.
“This new extended range RF protector provides a high performance, low let-through energy solution for our customers to maximise the reliability of their CBRS and cellular links and operate through potentially damaging lightning storms,” said Dan Rebeck, Product Line Manager.
- Reliable broadband performance from 555MHz to 4GHz.
- Male/Female 4.3-10 in to 4.13-10 out connection.
- Maximum power handling of 200W.
- DC block topology.
- Excellent low PIM performance of -160 dBc.
- Very low let-through Energy.