CML Release a New RF Building Block the CMX972 Quadrature Demodulator with PLL/VCO
The CMX972 Quadrature Modulator/Demodulator is the latest RF building block from CML Microcircuits, following on from the popular CMX970, CMX971 and CMX973 devices. The new device features a low-power IF/RF Quadrature Demodulator with PLL/VCO, a wide operating frequency range and optimised power consumption.The
An on-chip PLL and VCO, together with uncommitted baseband differential amplifiers, provide additional flexibility. Control of the CMX972 is by serial bus.
The small, RF-optimised 32-pin VQFN package and minimal external components make the device ideal for space-constrained applications.
• 20 to 300MHz IF/RF Demodulator
• On-chip PLL and VCO
• 10MHz Rx I/Q Bandwidth
• < 1 degree I/Q Phase Matching
• < 0.5 dB I/Q Gain Matching
• Flexible RF Building Block Solution
• Best in class intermodulation performance
• Excellent phase/amplitude balance
• Serial bus configuration
• Simple interfacing to existing modem/baseband products