Agile Electronics authorised resellers for BLOCK PCC DIN-Rail power supplies
Agile Electronics are now an authorised reseller for BLOCK Power Compact Champ (PCC) DIN-Rail power supplies.
The new single-phase PCC series is a product featuring a light weight, space saving slim-design, high communication capabilities and maximum power reserves for optimum system reliability, while being highly cost-effective. Available with power ratings from 5A - 40A the PCC series offers maximum system availability and is robust and flexible, meeting the needs of a wide range of applications such as industrial, automation, instrumentation, test and measurement, smart buildings, and industry 4.0.
These multi-application power supplies will meet the most demanding requirements and challenging environmental conditions of temperature range, shock and vibration, mains fluctuations and high-energy overvoltage pulses. The PCC series has been designed around the core functionality of a power supply – reliable power even under difficult conditions – while being a compact design with market-leading electrical and mechanical robustness, high reliability, and long service lifetime.
Key features include:
- Top Boost – Enables the use of conventional circuit breakers for selective protection of DC 24 V power supply circuits
- Power Boost – large power reserves secure the start-up of loads with high inrush currents
- Mains input fuse – integrated fuses permit device protection without the use of required preliminary fuses
- Monitoring – interfaces and configurable signal outputs ensure extensive input and output supply monitoring possibilities
- Software-free parameter diagnostic software is available for devices with integrated interfaces
- Active inrush current limiting – options are available which limit inrush currents to a minimum, avoiding unwanted tripping of the upstream fuse
- High efficiency and compact design
- Protection against shock and vibration
- Protection against transient mains overvoltage events
- Wide range of safety standards and approvals
- Complies with the latest EMC standards
- Transient protection up to 2 kV L- N
- Transient protection up to 4 kV (L, N) – PE
- Overvoltage category lll
Sarah Eddowes, Director of Agile Electronics, says: “We are very pleased to have been appointed as an authorised reseller for the new BLOCK PCC DIN-Rail Power Supply series. We can now sell these industrial power products to our customers as part of our kitting service as well as integrate them into our box-building service which further enhances our capabilities.”