TFT system solutions on show at Integrated Systems Europe
Provider of system solutions for industrial and multimedia applications, Distec, hopes it will have a successful 2018. "With new digital signage projects by our loyal and satisfied customers, as well as new purchasers including reputable players in the retail sector, Distec has generated a two-digit growth in sales and earnings as of the end of 2017," stated Axel Schaefer, Head of Division Monitor Solutions of Distec. "In addition, order intake for 2018 is already very promising."
Over the past year, the integration of Distec into Fortec has been completed. As a member of the Fortec Group, Distec may now access the products, services, and knowhow of an extensive high-tech enterprise network and is thus well-positioned for future challenges. "We see our advantage in our proximity to the customer. Our individual support and service for optimised, customised display solutions in combination with the persistent rising demand for digital signage systems for industrial and POS promise continuing growth and success," added Schaefer.
Distec will present its broad portfolio of innovative TFT system solutions at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE), the international trade show for audiovisual and electronic integration. From 6th to 9th February 2018 at stand N182 in hall 10 in Amsterdam, Netherlands, the company will put its focus on customer-specific hardware solutions for TFT displays for industrial, commerce and retail.
- The IoT-compliant POS-Line IoT monitor is based on Raspberry PI and is suited for cost-efficient retail 4.0 applications. The Artista-IoT controller card provides comprehensive functionality with direct control, 100 Mbit Ethernet, real time clock, and special functions such as DICOM pre-set, gamma correction, and colour calibration. It can easily be integrated into existing Windows and Linux environments.
- The features of Distec's cost-efficient Video Wall lie in its high quality, thanks to the most modern 4k control and factory colour and brightness calibration. It results in an even image with all monitors in full HD resolution. A further characteristic is the simple installation, with only one PC/media player and one single cable.
- Distec integrates UHD Displays into high-quality digital signage.
- The fire-resistant and flue-gas-optimised BLO monitors stand the test as information displays in sensitive areas with stringent fire protection requirements such as escape routes, stairways and on the opposite side of elevators in, for example, public buildings, hotels, and production halls.
- HighBright TFT Displays by Distec are equipped with powerful LED backlight and are bright. In sunlight or very bright ambient light, they still keep their colour and contrast, providing what the company claims to be a perfect display.
- Distec simplifies wall mounting by providing easy front installation for front mounting.