Digital Signage Player SI-334 by IBASE Technology
IBASE Technology has released its latest digital signage player, the SI-334. Harnessing the performance of an AMD Ryzen Embedded V2748B with Radeon Graphics that provides 40 percent better graphics output over the previous generation, the compact video wall player enhances in-store shopping experience in modern retail with eye-catching, engaging displays.
Ideal for multi-display applications in public spaces, the 5G-compatible SI-334 offers breakthrough 4K graphics performance that supports 7,680 x 4,320 resolution in a 2x2 video wall setting, 15,360 x 2,160 pixels in 4x1 menu boards, or 3,840 x 8,640 resolution in a 1x4 display setting. Four HDMI 2.0 outputs come with independent audio and configurable using the AMD Multi-Display Eyefinity Technology. The platform also features HDMI-CEC for display on/off control through HDMI ports and EDID emulation that prevents image loss or defect Windows display due to cable connection issues or unrecognised display.
Measuring 269(w) x 193(d) x 31.5(h) mm, the industrial-grade SI-334 is designed with segregated flow ventilation for increased reliability and 24/7 operation. It comes standard with 2x 4GB DDR4 memory, 128GB M.2 storage, and 150W power adaptor, as well as iSMART energy-saving and Observer remote monitoring technologies. Both Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and Linux Ubuntu are supported.
The SI-334's features
- AMD Ryzen Embedded V2000 series processors
- Vega GPU with up to 7 compute units
- 4x HDMI 2.0 with independent audio output support
- iSMART intelligent energy-saving & Observer remote monitoring technologies
- Built-in CEC and hardware EDID emulation functions with the software setting mode
- 2x DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM, dual channel, Max. 64GB
- 1x M.2 B-Key for 5G or LTE options
- 1x M.2 E-Key for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or capture card options
- 1x M.2 M-Key for storage
- Supports TPM 2.0 and watchdog timer
- Slim and segregated flow ventilation design