Fanless signage player for demanding graphics requirements
Provider of digital signage players and solutions, IBASE, has unveiled its SI-122-N dual-HDMI fanless signage player equipped with 3rd generation AMD Embedded G-Series SoC that features high processing performance and optimised for demanding graphics requirements. The latest SI-122-N dual-HDMI player delivers smooth, high-definition video for each display.
The SI-122-N is recommended for smart signage displays in high-traffic areas such as restaurants, banks, airports and shopping malls to convey dynamic information and targeted promotions that can be updated at strategic times of the day.
The SI-122-N comes with the power-efficient GX224IJ AMD Quad-Core SoC processor with AMD Radeon R7E graphics to provide engaging signage content. It supports a system memory of up to 16GB and rich I/O connectivity with an M.2 B key for storage, options for WiFi, Bluetooth and 4G, a full size Mini-PCIe, a SIM card slot, and four USB connectors. Power is provided by an 84W adaptor with 12VDC output.
Measuring 216x150x33mm, the compact SI-122-N has a black and white chassis with a system bracket. Like other IBASE signage player models, it supports iSMART auto-scheduling and power resume functions, as well as EDID emulation to prevent screen convergence issues due to cable disconnections or erroneous display settings.
- iSMART - for auto-scheduler and power resume
- 3rd generation AMD Embedded G-series SoC APU (Codename: Prairie Falcon), up to 15W
- AMD Radeon R7E Graphics
- 1x DDR4 SO-DIMM 2133Hz, max. 16GB
- 2x HDMI 2.0 with hardware EDID emulation function
- 1x M.2 B key(3042) for storage, WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G options
- 1x Mini PCI-E (Full-size) for WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G or TV tuner options
- Compact and fanless design