Fanless digital signage player powered by AMD Ryzen SoC
IBASE Technology has rolled out its SI-323-N triple-HDMI digital signage player based on the AMD Ryzen Embedded R1000 SoC with AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics that enables high graphics performance and optimal power efficiency.
The compact and fanless player is designed with hardware acceleration to support 4K @60Hz resolution for each independent display and suitable for space-constraint deployment in airports, shopping malls, restaurants and other commercial establishments.
Archer Chien, Director of Solution Product Planning Dept. at IBASE, said: “The SI-323-N is the latest IBASE digital signage system built with AMD Ryzen Embedded R1000 family that brings together the powerful performance of the pioneering ‘Zen’ CPU and ‘Vega’ GPU architectures. We are pleased to adopt AMD technologies in our digital signage solutions to provide multi-display support, platform scalability and software compatibility.
“AMD’s Eyefinity technology helps eliminate the complexity of programming multi-screen signage for our customers to enable them to project different display configurations according to their needs.”
The SI-323-N features energy-saving and remote monitoring technologies with IBASE iCONTROL for power-on/off scheduling, automatic power recovery and low temperature boot protection, as well as hardware EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) that prevents display problems caused by disconnection of cables, unrecognised displays or power interruption.
Furthermore, the new built-in display monitoring function helps monitor display status from the field sites continuously. It comes with 8GB of DDR4 system memory, two Gigabit Ethernet, and expansion interface such as Mini PCIe, M.2 E-Key for wireless functions, and M.2 M-Key for storage. The SI-323-N works with both Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and Linux Ubuntu operating systems.
- iCONTROL intelligent energy-saving and Observer remote monitoring technologies.
- AMD Ryzen Embedded R1000 SoC.
- Three HDMI 2.0 with independent audio output support.
- Built-in hardware EDID emulation and display status monitoring functions.
- Two DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM, dual channel, Max. 32GB.
- One Mini PCI-E (full-size) for WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE or capture card options.
- One M.2 E-Key (2230) for WiFi, Bluetooth options.
- One M.2 M-Key (2280) for storage.
- Compact and fanless design.