EAO introduces new series 57 multi-legend display
EAO introduces its new Series 57 pushbutton with multi-legend display that offers flexible and visible status displays.
The Series 57 multi-legend display is intuitive in use, offers flexibility in operation, is easy to maintain and meets all relevant public transportation standards. The pushbutton provides intuitive indicators that use symbols which are easily identifiable and visible in all conditions. For example, a rail passenger can quickly identify from a distance if a toilet is vacant, occupied, or out of order. Additionally, it is especially important for the alarm symbol to be quickly identifiable in the event of a fire.
- Up to 18 customisable symbols per display
- Excellent visibility and wide viewing angle
- Environmentally adaptive sensor for display brightness
- Modern design with low back panel depth
- Complies with relevant standards
- Toilet facilities in trains, on coach buses, and in public environments
- Various functions for informing and alerting passengers
- Passenger access status indicators
With a 3" thin film transistor (TFT) LCD display, an integrated sensor for adapting the display brightness, and a wide viewing angle, this display has been designed from the ground up to be easily identified. Aside from offering optimum visibility in all lighting conditions, the brightness sensor also optimises the service life of the device by ensuring that the illumination is never brighter than it needs to be. The clear visibility of up to 18 customisable symbols on each display builds upon the large number of combinable display colours and the high display contrast. The symbols displayed can be shown with a resolution of up to 432 x 432 pixels and can be uploaded to the device, by using the multi-legend display programming kit.