Canvys launches medical 32-inch 4K monitor with 12G-SDI
Canvys - Visual Technology Solutions launched a medically approved 32-inch 4K HD monitor with a LCD panel (850 nits) packed with high-performance controllers.
These displays are housed in lightweight plastic, weighing less than 30lbs , and have a flat front glass screen that can be easily cleaned/disinfected, making them sutiable for the healthcare industry. The display also has a variety of connections and interfaces.
- 4K HD panel (resolution of 3840 × 2160 pixels)
- 10-bit colour depth (12-bit Color Processor)
- 100% Adobe RGB color space
- ALS sensor for backlight stabilization and lifespan monitoring
- BT709, BT1886, and BT2020 standards supported
- White enclosure (RAL9003)
- 3D display through optional integrated polariser film (passive glasses required)
- 3D Look Up Table (14-bit LUT) with support for HDR10
- DICOM & DIN6868-157 compliant
- Picture-in-Picture and Picture-by-Picture modes
- 1× DVI input plus DVI-Loop Through output
- 2× Display Port (supports Display Port 1.2) plus Display Port output as Loop Through for HDMI & Display Port or Daisy-Chaining Display Port
- optional with 12G-SDI and 3G-SDI, in- and outputs (Loop Through / 12G-SDI Single-Link or 3G-Quad-Link)
- 5 VDC-output supporting Fiber Optic solutions or signal extender
- AC or DC Input
- DC version is a 24-V-Long-Distance solution: Power supply cable up to 20 Meters
- RS-232 serial port
- for controlling the PCAP Touch
- for Remote Control and GPIO signals
- LAN, USB, and DDCCI for communication or calibration
This Canvys 32-inch monitor, complete with medical approvals, is available with an optional PCAP touchscreen (10-point). It is coated with an anti-glare (AG) coating, which significantly reduces the visibility of fingerprints while still allowing fingers to glide across the screen. This enhanced functionality even works with multi-layer latex gloves. The PCAP touch screen option can be implemented via USB or serial (RS-232).