Virtulisation-optimised solution with multi-core prowess
A verified Intel Select Solution for uCPE, the NCA-4020, is powered by 8~16-core computing prowess and offers not only up to 128GB system memory, ten RJ45, eight PoE+ and four 10G SFP+ ports but also DPDK support and Intel QAT for running multiple VNFs, delivering up to 2.9x network performance, 1.6x compute performance and 2.8x storage performance.
As a multi-core uCPE platform for network virtualisation, the NCA-4020's hardware robustness and performance enhancement minimise testing and validation efforts, accelerate time-to-market deployment and deliver competitive advantages for running multiple security VNFs in SD-WAN infrastructure.
Next-gen vCPE/uCPE Solution for Accelerated SD-WAN Deployment includes:
- Intel Xeon D-2100 8~16 Cores Processor (codenamed Skylake-DE).
- Four 288pin DDR4 2666 MHz REG DIMM, Max. 128GB.
- Ten RJ45 w/ 8x PoE+, four 10G SFP+.
- One RJ45 Console, one RJ45 for IPMI, two USB 2.0.
- Two 2.5” Internal HDD/SSD Bays, one M.2 Onboard Slot.
- Intel QuickAssist Technology (By SKU).
- A PCI-E*8 FH/HL (Optional), three SIM Card Slots.
- Three Hot-swappable Cooling Fans, 1+1 Redundant PSU.