Thin mini ITX embedded industrial motherboard
Industrial PC solution provider and an associate member of the Intel Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, Avalue Technology, has announced that it is unveiling EMX-KBLU2P, based on Intel Core and Celeron Processors. EMX-KBLU2P, the Thin Mini ITX Motherboard, supports Intel 6/7th Generation Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron BGA Processors.
It also offers three independent display, DP, HDMI, 2 dual-channel LVDS by 2 Chrontel CH7511 in the resolution of 1920*1080, ideal for all-in-one PC, POS, Digital Signage, and kiosk markets.
Meanwhile, EMX-KBLU2P features extended temperature tolerance -20°C~+70°C (with heatsink, under 0.5m/s air flow speed testing) and fanless design, which is suitable for industrial and outdoor applications under harsh operating conditions.
- Onboard Intel Gen 6/7th Core SoC i7/i5/i3 & Celeron BGA Processor Thin Mini ITX.
- Two 260-pin DDR4 SO-DIMM socket, supports up to 32GB (non ECC only).
- One DP++, one HDMI/DP, 2CH LVDS/co-lay eDP.
- One Intel I219LM, 1 x Intel I210IT PCI-e Gigabit Ethernet.
- Four USB 2.0, four USB 3.0.
- Four RS232 , two RS422/485,16-bit GPIO.
- Onboard TPM 2.0 & TPM 1.2 (optional).
- Two SATA III, two SATA Power.
- One M.2 Type B 3042/2242/2260/2280 (with 2 x PCI-e x 1 (default).
- DC in +12~24V.
- Operating Temp -20°C~+70°C (with heatsink, under 0.5 m/s air flow speed testing).