Software security solutions on show at embedded world 2018
At the embedded world 2018 conference in Nuremberg, Germany, taking place 27th February to 3rd March, Synopsys will showcase its electronic design, IP, and application security solutions. During the conference, Synopsys will also host Elevate, an evening thought-leadership event featuring a group of international cyber security experts leading a discussion about IoT and embedded systems security threats and solutions. Elevate is free and open to all conference attendees but space is limited.
Elevate Event Agenda
Wednesday 28th February 5-10pm CET:
- Welcome to Elevate – Andreas Kuehlmann, General Manager Software Integrity Group, Synopsys
- Featured keynote: Graham Cluley, award-winning security blogger and researcher – 'Three Threats That Should Be Keeping You Awake at Night'
- Embedded systems security panel discussion:
- Dr. Gary McGraw, Vice President of Security Technology, Synopsys
- Marie Moe, Research Scientist, SINTEF
- Markus Schumacher, CEO, Virtual Forge
- Kaui Hinojosa, Chief Architect, Security, TomTom
- Security in the Age of Open Source – Damian Saunders, Director, EMEA, Software Composition Analysis, Black Duck by Synopsys
- Closing – Gary McGraw
Complimentary food and drinks will be served throughout the evening.
Visit Synopsys at embedded world 2018 in hall 4, stand 4-520
Embedded systems are revolutionising industries such as automotive, industrial, and consumer technologies among others. At embedded world 2018, Synopsys will demonstrate the Coverity static analysis solution, the Black Duck Software Composition Analysis solution, Virtualizer Development Kits, DesignWare EV6x Embedded Vision Processors, DesignWare ARC Secure Subsystems and FPGA Platform for Design and Verification. Visit Synopsys in hall 4, stand 4-520.
Synopsys Exhibitor's Forum Presentations
Wednesday 28th February:
- Session: Software is eating the world. The Embedded World that is
Speaker: Art Danhert, Managing Consultant
Time and location: 10.00-10.30am CET, Hall 3A, stand 3A-610
Synopsys Conference Presentations
Wednesday 28th February:
- Session 11: Safety and Security from the Inside – a SoC's Perspective
Speaker: Dr. Antonio Salazar, Senior Engineer
Time and location: 1:30–2pm CET, Conference Counter NCC Ost
- Session 23: Deep Learning Requirements for Autonomous Vehicles
Speaker: Gordon Cooper, Product Marketing Manager
Time and location: 4-4:30pm CET, Conference Counter NCC Ost
- Session 18: X-Ray Your Software Supply Chain. Automate Your Security Gates
Speaker: Dr. Ralf Huuck, Director and Senior Architect
Time and location: 4:30-5pm CET, Conference Counter NCC Ost.