Resistive pressure sensor interface reference design
Texas Instruments' TIDA-00150 Design provides reference documentation on the PGA400-Q1 which will allow customers to quickly evaluate the automotive qualified PGA400-Q1 System on Chip (SoC) as an interface for their automotive resistive pressure sensor applications. The PGA400-Q1 has a built-in configurable Analog Front-End (AFE) with diagnostics, Sigma-Delta ADC, DACs, SPI, I2C, and a One-Wire Interface (OWI).
Also with an integrated 8051 MCU and OTP memory, this chip enables a fully configurable system that can be easily matched to multiple automotive resistive pressure sensor applications. This design incorporates the PGA400Q1EVM board to create the solution.
- Full SoC with Chopper-stabilised AFE for Resistive Bridge Sensors and integrated 8051 core allowing high level of customisation and reduced system complexity
- Can serve multiple automotive pressure sensor applications as a platform product
- Algorithms for compensating the sensor’s non-idealities can easily be implemented in software
- On chip temperature sensor with 10bit ADC allows for direct signal conditioning and compensation for the sensor's actual temperature environment
- Includes test data demonstrating capabilities of PGA400-Q1 to enable quick evaluation of product’s performance
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
Discover more here.