New MSI embedded board delivers extreme performance
MSI has today introduced a new Mini-ITX embedded board for high-density processing and graphic application markets. The MS-98C7 features great processing and graphic power and also supports sufficient memory capacity up to 16GB to ensure smooth outputs with efficiency, even when tough tasks are required. The MS-98C7 features the Intel 4th Generation 8 series chipset platform, whose CPU performance is rated to be 5 to 15% higher and graphic performance 30% higher than the 3rd generation platform.
Armed with the great processing and graphic power, the MS-98C7 also supports Plus its 3 or 2 independent displays with output interfaces of VGA, LVDS, and DP, the MS-98C7 delivers an excellent solution for industrial scenes with intensive display requirements, such as digital signage, onboard MOD, gaming, and more.
Two scalable SKU fulfill your cost-effective or high-end demands
MS-98C7 comes with 2 different SKU to satisfy different application requirements. Both the cost-effective H81 and high-end Q87 offer scalable CPU options. Users can freely choose the features needed to fulfill diverse demands.
Rich I/O with flexible configuration means
Aiming at industrial applications with diverse peripheral devices in fields, the MS-98C7 is designed with 10 or 8 USB ports, 5 COM ports (with 4 powered), and 8 GPIO for multiple connections. To facilitate the configuration of I/O according to different scenes, the MS-98C7 allows users to define the I/O via BIOS, giving more flexibility for industrial applications.
Versatile networking media with more application possibilities
With increasing applications of digital signage, gaming, and especially the MOD fields that require networking environment, MS-98C7 provides dual Gigabit LAN, mSATA for 3G or WiFi, and Bluetooth, offering versatile means of communications, and at the same time leaving more room for application possibilities.
- 4th-gen Intel Core processor with scalable, high performance,
- Dual-channel DDR3/DDR3L 1333/1600MHz memory up to 16GB,
- 3 or 2 independent displays with multiple video outputs: VGA, DP, and LVDS,
- Great 3D graphic performance with multiple 1080p capability,
- Dual Gigabit LAN for high-bandwidth networking applications,
- Dual Mini-PCIe for expansion, offering more application possibilities,
- 5 COM ports that allows more serial devices to be connected,
- 10 or 8 USB ports ( 4 x USB 3.0; 6 x USB 2.0) for multiple USB connections,
- Support SATA 3.0 and mSATA by miniPCIe slot,
- Flexible I/O configuration via BIOS.