Lanner NCA-5220 supports AMI TruE Platform
The NCA-5220, a 1U rackmount network appliance designed for network traffic security, cloud computing and data centres, now supports AMI TruE Platform Security Solution, a data centre security solution enhanced with Intel Security Technologies and Intel Security Libraries for Data Centres, therefore delivering a true trusted environment for cloud execution.
According to AMI, ‘the main barrier to cloud adoption by more enterprises is security in the cloud – whether it is from data leakage, data privacy, confidentiality concerns, legal and regulatory compliance or data sovereignty’. AMI TruE Platform Security Solution ‘helps to break this barrier by ensuring that workloads with sensitive information only run on trusted nodes’.
In short, AMI TruE Platform Security Solution enforces the requirement that the firmwares on all components of all platforms operating in data centre and enterprise environments be verified and trusted as security issues are becoming more widespread at the firmware level.
AMI TruE Platform Security Solution, according to AMI, offers the following features and benefits:
- Establish and track the trust status of all compute servers in the data centre.
- Ensure seamless compliance with various regional data sovereignty regulations.
- Avoid supply chain attacks and other physical tampering.
- Ensure workloads containing sensitive information run only on trusted nodes.
- Elect to use AMI TruE out-of-the-box or integrate AMI TruE with your existing data centre management infrastructure.
Lanner’s NCA-5220, on the other hand, is powered by Intel Xeon E/Core i3/Pentium /Celeron, Intel C246 chipset and comes with generous and flexible configurations for LAN ports, NIC expansion, storage and management.
With the added support for AMI TruE Platform Security Solution, the NCA-5220 further consolidates its product position as a modular network appliance for network traffic security, cloud computing and data centres.
1U 19” Rackmount Network Appliance Built with Intel Xeon E or Core i3 or Pentium or Celeron Processor (Codenamed Coffee Lake)
- Intel Xeon E or Core i3 or Pentium or Celeron Processor (Codenamed Coffee Lake).
- Eight GbE RJ45 (SKU A), four GbE RJ45 or four GbE SFP Ports (By Project), two NIC Module Slots, Max. five Pairs of LAN Bypass.
- DDR4 2666MHz ECC (By CPU) or Non-ECC UDIMM, Max.128GB.
- Two MGMT, one Console, one LOM via IPMI Card (Optional), two USB 3.0, four Keypads.
- Two 2.5” HDD/SSD Bays, one M.2 2242, B+M Key (Optional).
- Two PCI-E*4 FH/HL (Optional), two System Fans, 300W 1+1 ATX Redundant PSUs.