Increasing the scalability of enterprise RPA
Kryon has announced the release of Kryon Process Discovery Version 19.3, leveraging Kryon's AI-driven solution to empower business analysts with the ability to identify and visualise how business processes are performed with respect to applications and users.
Kryon Process Discovery 19.3 offers quicker analysis, unmatched process mapping accuracy, enhanced process insights, advanced prioritisation tools and overall faster time-to-automation - keeping customers at the forefront of the enterprise automation revolution.
The benefits of Kryon Process Discovery for enterprise RPA:
Unmatched accuracy of process mapping:
- Enhanced AI algorithms increase accuracy of initial process identification to 90%.
- Added additional layer of machine learning enables users to 'train' the robots to perfect workflows on each individual application.
Quicker time to analyse processes:
- 19.3 offers the ability to validate processes with a detailed list of users and exact actions performed on applications.
Data-driven prioritisation and planning of the automation journey:
- New cost calculator showing the projected annual cost of a process.
- Increased functionality for filtering results based on statistical data.
Insight into the evolution of processes:
- Continuous analysis and monitoring of processes over time; option to navigate back to older versions for insight.
- Additional tools for downloading workflows into the RPA studio.
Improved scalability and performance:
- Multi-tenancy to allow the discovery of processes on multiple teams.
- Process identification time reduced by 50% owing to new AI functionality.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts adopted Kryon's full-cycle automation suite, consisting of Kryon Process Discovery paired with attended and unattended automation bots, and soon realised the tremendous growth opportunity that the solution offers.
"We ran the Process Discovery bots on seventy-nine different processes," said Scott Strickland, the company's CIO. "Twenty-six were deemed worthy of automation with RPA. After working with Kryon, we found that we could reduce the duration of our processes by as much as fifty percent, allowing franchisees to open properties sooner and grow our business exponentially."
Kryon Process Discovery, in tandem with Kryon's RPA and automation suite, offers businesses unparallelled opportunities to reduce costs and increase operational efficiencies. Based on technology patents, the solution can automatically evaluate and identify suitable candidates for automation in any work process, visually map the main path and variants of any given process, and then generate workflows instantly. This tool reportedly reduces the time involved in RPA implementation by up to 80%.
"Without Process Discovery, companies had to rely on time-consuming manual efforts to determine which processes made the most sense for automation," said Raanan Yogev, VP of Product at Kryon. "We've created a one-of-a-kind, AI-based solution that not only gives virtually instant visibility into business processes, but also provides an exceptionally clear visual understanding of exactly where and why automation can be beneficial.
“To stay ahead of the curve, we're constantly updating our product suite with new features so that our customers can be confident of successfully addressing their business challenges and maintaining their crucial competitive edge."