Farnell expands its Test & Tools range
Farnell has launched a new campaign offering an extensive range of test and tools products from leading suppliers that are in stock and available for fast delivery.
Customers can now access more than 62,000 products from 28 leading brands, including Ametek, Keysight Technologies, NI, Pico Technology, Rohde & Schwarz, Tektronix and Weller
Farnell places great importance on supporting the customer at every stage of their project journey.
In partnership with some of its key suppliers, Farnell offers an expert selection of oscilloscopes, handheld test equipment, software, soldering systems, hand working tools and more, to support electronic circuit design or predictive maintenance at competitive prices for engineers.
Farnell’s in-stock range of products include:
Test & measurement
- Extech Instruments micro-ohm meter
- Fluke handheld digital multimeter
- Banana Plugs & Jacks from Pomona
- NI Test Workflow
Tools and production supplies
- Wiha XXL II Electrician's tool set
- Ersa I-CON Trace soldering station
- WeraKraftform Kompakt maintenance kit
- Creality 3D Ender- 3 Pro Printer
- Kern Stereo Microscope
- NI PXI Systems
- Rohde & Schwarz new MXO4 series
- Tektronix New MSO2 portable oscilloscopes
- Weller WXSmart soldering system
Farnell offers its customers a range of support services, including free access to technical online resources, calibration services to ensure the accuracy of equipment, and digital software solutions to complement their hardware purchases. These services are designed to help customers get the most out of their equipment and ensure that it is operating at its best.