Computer on module designed for range of commercial applications
Avalue Technology has announced Type6 COM express compact module products, ESM-APLC and ESM-KBLU. The COM Express specification defines a family of Small Form Factor (SFF) and Computer-on-Module (COM) single board computers appropriate for a wide range of commercial and mil/aero applications. One of the most significant benefits of Computer-on-Module (COM) is the reduction of development time by its modular design.
Complied with the function-ready baseboard, the COM is in a state of seamless upgradability and allowed to follow technologies of the time. ESM-APLC is equipped with the Intel Apollo lake Pentium N4200 1.1GHz/6W and Celeron N3350 1.1GHz/6W SoC Processors. ESM-APLC supports one 204-pin DDR3L 1866 SO-DIMM (up to 8GB) and eMMC 5.0 up to 64GB (optional).
Extensive I/O support including 8xUSB 2.0, 4xUSB 3.0, 2xSATA III, 1 x UART, 1 x 8-bit GPIO, 1 x SMBus, 1 x LPC and 1 x I2C. ESM-APLC supports several graphic interface including dual-channel 18/24-bit LVDS supports up to 1,920 x 1,200 at 60Hz, VGA Supports up to 1,920x1,200 at 60Hz, HDMI supports up to 3,840x2,160 at 30Hz and DP support 4,096x2,160 at 60Hz.
Multiple Display: Support three independent display. The processor TDP is only 6W which is very helpful for energy-saving and to prevent possible problems caused by overheated system.
ESM-APLC is suitable for customers who need optimised processing and graphics performance with low power consumption in a long product life solution, such as embedded board, MID/UMPC, Microserver/Server and Consumer Electronics.
ESM-APLC main features:
- Onboard Intel Celeron N3350 / Pentium N4200 SoC BGA Processor
- 1 Sockets 204-pin, SO-DIMM up to 8GB DDR3L 1866 SDRAM
- Support Dual Channel 18/24 bit LVDS, Display Port, HDMI, VGA, eDP (Optional)
- Intel I211 Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 SATA 3.0, 8 USB 2.0, 4 USB 3.0, 8-bit GPIO
- HD Audio Interface
- +9~+19V Wide Range Power Input
- Type 6 Rev 2.1 Pin-out
- Compact Size: 95x95mm
- TPM2.0 (Optional)
- eMMC 5.0 up to 64GB (optional)
ESM-KBLU is equipped with the Intel Kaby Lake 7th Gen Core SoC ULT i7/i5/i3 BGA Processors, supports two 260-pin DDR4 SO-DIMM up to 32GB. Extensive I/O support including 8 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0, 3 x SATA III, 2 x UART, 1 x 8-bit GPIO, 1 x SPI, 1 x SMBus, 1 x LPC and 1 x I2C.
For graphic interface, ESM-KBLU supports dual-channel18/24-bit LVDS supports up to 1,920x1,200 at 60Hz, Display Port supports up to 4,096x2,304 at 60Hz, HDMI supports up to 4,096x2,160 at 24Hz, DVI, VGA supports up to 1,920x1,200 at 60Hz and eDP(Factory Option). ESM-KBLU is suitable for digital signage, thin client, ATM, smart kiosk, gamming industries and SMB storage appliance and surveillance applications.
ESM-KBLU main features:
- Onboard 7th Gen Intel Core SoC ULT i7/i5/i3 BGA Processor
- Two 260pin SODIMM DDR4 2133 SDRAM Slot up to 32GB
- Support Dual Channel LVDS, Display Port, VGA/HDMI, eDP Optional
- 3 SATA (6.0GB/s), 8 USB 2.0, 4 USB 3.0, 8-bit GPIO
- Intel 1219LM Gigabit Ethernet
- Type 6 Rev 2.1 Pin-out
- Supports Intel iAMT 11.0, TPM 2.0 (Factory Optional), Turbo Boost Technology, vPro, Wake on LAN