Compact fanless PL-50040 embedded device provides value for IoT
WIN Enterprises has announced the PL-50040, a rugged fanless embedded industrial computer designed for space-constrained applications. The device supports 8th/9th Generation Intel Core Processors and the second version of the LGA 1151 chipset supporting Intel’s Coffee Lake processors.
The wall-mountable, silent-running, high performance device features three independent displays to make the PL-50040 well suited for call center, counter- and cart- based medical applications, as well as IoT gateways which can be used to monitor and control factory line processes, plus communications with the Cloud.
The unit’s robust communications capabilities provide the flexibility for networking across the network to other IoT platforms and with the cloud.
- Supports DDR4 SODIMM with up to 32GB memory
- Three independent displays: 1 VGA + 1 DVI/HDMI + 1 HDMI/DP
- Compact, cost-effective solution
- Rich I/O connectivity: 2x GbE, 4x COM, 4 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0
- Two Mini PCIe slots support mSATA and Wi-Fi modules