Integrated solutions optimised for video surveillance at IFSEC 2019
Storage solutions provider for the video surveillance market, Promise Technology is exhibiting at IFSEC 2019 this week and is introducing for the first time its Vess R3000 Series. With the global video surveillance market is estimated to grow over to $77.21bn by 2023, according to a recent report by BIS Research, Promise is expanding and enhancing its portfolio of solutions to meet rising demand with the introduction of a cloud-ready solution.
The solution will be optimised for video surveillance workloads, new series of storage appliances and highly integrated AI solution. Demonstrations will be held at Promise’s Booth, #IF810, at IFSEC International 18th-20th June, 2019 at ExCeL London.
“Promise is committed to consistently enhancing our products to meet the special needs of our customers and to expedite the customisation process in various vertical segments including surveillance industry,” said Alice Chang, Chief Sales Officer, Promise Technology.
“We develop our products to cover a wide variety of applications for holistic and well-integrated solutions for our customers that enables seamless expansion of their ecosystem. For the surveillance market, Promise is aggressively enriching the integration with AI, IVA, HA and Cloud Ready application partners to meet the demands from our customers.”
Promise invites IFSEC 2019 attendees to experience its up-to-date video surveillance solutions and well-rounded ecosystem, including:
- Optimised Storage for Surveillance: Vess R3000 is the unified storage presenting integrated SAN and NAS from one party, for higher performance block data applications and file sharing needs. It provides a means to manage all storage access needs, from video surveillance streaming to an integrated solution with backup and archiving capabilities.
- Enterprise Storage for Surveillance: Live demo on a full rack mount to present both scale-up and centralised storage solutions which will sustain a holistic storage platform for video surveillance project in different scales.
- Storage Node Failover for Surveillance: For surveillance projects that are looking to establish a secondary node for replication and fail-over purposes, VTrak D5000 with embedded data services is the perfect solution for a standby and replicated node.
- Promise Surveillance Planner: This project design tool is useful for project planners, administrators, contractors, or anyone charged with the task of creation and deployment of a surveillance network. All visitors will hands-on experience this tool with up-to-date simulation.
- Surveillance Ecosystem: Promise’s storage solutions support a range of top certified Video Management Software (VMS) vendors including Axis, Axxonsoft, Bosch, CamIQ, Digifort, Milestone, Network Optix, Samsung for a well-integrated video surveillance ecosystem.