Lanner LTE antenna design enhances signal efficiency
As reliability of wireless connectivity becomes increasingly important to SD-WAN and MEC applications, Lanner has allocated R&D resources towards wireless technology innovations – not only did Lanner CAT-6 LTE module PGN-300 receive PTCRB and Verizon certifications, but it innovates LTE antenna design that enhanced signal efficiency and network compatibility.
Aiming to boost the signal efficiency of a compact desktop appliance such as NCA-1515, Lanner RF engineering team innovates the LTE antenna with the dual-layer coupling design, which amplifies signal transmission and reception in a multi-antenna setting. The new antenna design optimises the MIMO wireless data transmission performance as follows:
- Outperforms signal efficiency of counterpart products by 30%, while narrowing the distance between two antennas down from 8cm to 4cm.
- Improves the network band frequency comparability for all countries, which simplifies raw material preparation process as well as facilitating logistic support.
- Design ready for future 5G Sub-6GHz band frequency.
The new antenna design is now available for all Lanner appliances and modules, including uCPE NCA-1515 and swappable LTE module PGN-series.
Lanner’s swappable LTE module
To deliver beyond-the-standards edge to cloud connectivity, Lanner offers PGN Series, a scalable, hot-swappable LTE module compatible with Lanner’s Intelligent Edge Appliances, such as V3S, V6S, NCR-1510, LEC-2290.
The swappable caddy design makes system maintenance and upgrades easier to meet customer needs. The modem card is optimally designed for intelligent VMS, mobility SD-WAN, and 4G LTE fail over for business continuity.
Desktop Network Appliance for vCPE/uCPE and Edge Security
- Intel Atom C3000 Processor (Codenamed Denverton)
- Max. four RJ45, two SFP & two RJ45 (By SKU)
- Two 260-pin DDR4 2400/2133/1866MHz ECC/Non-ECC SODIMM (by SKU), Max. 32GB
- Design ready for 5G Sub-6 and WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
- One RJ45 Console, two USB 2.0, one RJ45 LOM
Swappable 4G LTE CAT-6 Radio Modem for Mission-Critical Communications
- 4G LTE CAT-6 Radio Modem Compatible for Lanner Vehicle PC, Industrial PC and Network Appliances
- PTCRB and AT&T Certification Ready
- Two SIM Card Readers, two 4G LTE Antenna
- SATA connector with USB 3.0 signal and Hot Swappable Capability
- 4G LTE Failover for Business Continuity