KingBOX MS-9A66 Outperforms Fanless Systems with Powerful 4th Gen Scheme
MSI recently released a new industrial system, KingBOX MS-9A66. KingBOX MS-9A66 is a powerful yet fanless system featuring with its scalability, ruggedness, and versatile expansion capability. Outperforming other fanless systems with the powerful, scalable Intel 4th Gen scheme, KingBOX MS-9A66 meets demanding performance requirement while keeps the system cool with its superior heat radiation design that allows it work fanlessly and reliably. The high-performance and calm design along with its rich I/O and the versatility of expansion slots make it a perfect computing system for most of industrial scenes, such as intelligent transportation, facility management, environment monitoring, security automation, utility automation, and many more.
Reliability has always been the first concern for industrial system. With the increasing adoption of complicated automation system and application software, keeping the system reliable without sacrificing the performance has become a more important target for mission-critical applications. MS-9A66 surpasses all the system of its kind not only in performance but also in many intelligent ways it’s designed:
- Scalable High Performance: scalable CPU options to support the highest level of performance that fulfills any demanding application requirements.
- Hassle-free Fanless and Rugged Design: fanless design to minimize downtime and maximize MTBF, ensuring the long-term hassle-free operation with silence. Also rated to withstand a wide temperature range and against heavy shock and vibrations.
- Wide-range DC Power Input: wide-range DC power design that allows 9 to 36 VDC input, catering to any industrial application scenes.
- Superior Expansion Versatility: rich expansion options that come with DIO, 1 PCIex 16, and 3 PCI slots, offering versatile capability in system integration.
- Easy Configuration via Friendly API: easy setup and configuration via MSI’s self-developed friendly API, facilitating your installation and maintenance.
- Smart Mechanical Design: easy maintenance case design that allows quick access to internal by 2 simple steps—unwind the thumbscrews and slide the top cover to open.
- Fanless design to support Intel® 4th Gen CPU (up to 35W)
- Scalable 4th Gen Intel® Core i7/i5/i3, Pentium, and Celeron® processor
- Easy maintenance (HDD, memory, CFast, expansion slots) with smart mechanical design
- Easy configuration via friendly API
- 3 independent display with DVI-I and 2 DP
- 4 expansion slots: 1*PCIe x16; 3*PCI
- GPIO supports 5~24V for automation
- 100 G anti-shock and 1 Grms anti-vibration
- Wide range 9~36V DC power input
- Support AT power mode
- Optional system fan module available