IBASE Announces MI956F Mini-ITX Motherboard with the Latest Intel QM67 Express Chipset
IBASE Technology has developed the MI956F Mini-ITX motherboard based on the latest Intel® QM67 Express chipset. The platform supports the 2nd generation Intel® Coreä processor family with rPGA988B packing and features an integrated dual-channel DDR3 memory controller as well as a graphics core.
“With the new micro architecture of the 2nd generation Intel® Core™ processors, we are able to fully integrate the CPU, processor graphics and memory controller which increased performance and improved energy efficiency.” said Matt Langman, director of product marketing, Intel Embedded Computing Division. “These innovations enable the 2nd generation Intel® Core™ processor to deliver better performance in small footprints, such as the IBASE MI956F Mini-ITX board.”
Measuring 170mm x 170mm, the MI956F offers fast 6Gbps SATA support (2 ports), USB 3.0 (2 ports) functionality and interfaces for DVI-D, DVI-I, LVDS and HDMI displays. Another board model, MI956AF, features Intel Active Management Technology 7.0.
* Supports 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors
* Two DDR3 SoDIMM, 1066/1333MHz, Max. 8GB memory
* Dual Intel® PCI-Express Gigabit LAN
* Integrated Graphics for DVI-I, DVI-D/HDMI/LVDS displays
* 4x SATA 2.0, 2x SATA 3.0, 2x USB 3.0, 8x USB 2.0, 4x COM
* 1x PCI-E (x16), 1x Mini PCI-E
* EuP / ErP, Watchdog timer support
* Optional AMT (MI956AF only)