Würth Cat6-compatible WR-MJ modular jack connectors
Würth Elektronik has expanded its family of WR-MJ modular jack products by launching RJ45 jacks in the 8P8C layout, intended for use in Cat6 data lines. These modular jacks are available in various designs: in horizontal and vertical directions and also with an angle of 47.5°, shielded and unshielded, and in some cases with EMI contact fingers.
In their layout the components are compatible with the corresponding Cat5 products.
These new WR-MJ modular jacks from Würth Elektronik can be used for cabling LAN systems with transmission rates of up to 10.000 Mb/s (acc. to IEEE 802.3). The material used to make the contacts is a selectively gold-plated copper alloy, and the isolation fulfils the requirements of flammability class UL94 V-0.
The spectrum of operating temperatures of the jacks ranges from -40 to +85°C. The new Cat6-compatible products at a glance:
- WR-MJ Modular Jack THT Horizontal Shielded 8P8C Tab Up
- WR-MJ Modular Jack THT Horizontal Shielded EMI 8P8C
- WR-MJ Modular Jack THT Horizontal Plastic 8P8C Tab Up
- WR-MJ Modular Jack THT Vertical Shielded 8P8C
- WR-MJ Modular Jack THT Vertical Shielded EMI 8P8C
- WR-MJ Modular Jack THT Vertical Plastic 8P8C
- WR-MJ Modular Jack THT 47.5° 8P8C
- WR-MJ Modular Jack THT 47.5° Shielded 8P8C
All WR-MJ products supplied by Würth Elektronik are available ex stock without a minimum order volume. Free-of-charge samples can also be supplied on request.