The Mini-Fit connector family from Molex now available at Rutronik
The Mini-Fit connectors from Molex with their high flexibility are excellent for use even with difficult designs. They are both mutually and downwardly compatible in their respective category. With options such as dummy plugs or contact positioning fuses, the Mini-Fit family of connectors creates a connector system for use in almost every area of industry, as well as telecommunications, computing, and consumer devices.
The Mini-Fits are designed for use at operating temperatures from -40°C up to +125°C. All connectors in the series support high currents. For example, Mini-Fit Stigma as well as Mini-Fit Plus can handle up to 11.5A and Mini-Fit Versa Color up to 13A. All components of the series operate at a rated power of up to 600V AC/DC have a dielectric resistance of 2200V (AC), an insulation resistance of 1000MΩ, and are RoHS compliant.
Benefits at a glance:
- Mini-Fit BMI: Blind mating interface: Allows 2.54mm misalignment in X and Y axis for all configurations.
- Mini-Fit Max: End-to-end stackable, 4 independent contact points, tangless terminal
- Mini-Fit Sigma: Sturdy, secure housing, seal cap support, keying, and polarisation
- Mini-Fit Plus HCS: Crimp terminals produced of proprietary high current alloy, sockets, and plugs suitable for Mini-Fit and Mini-Fit Plus crimp contacts, patented dimple design on contacts
- Mini-Fit TPA2: Terminal position assurance (TPA) with secondary locking feature
- Mini-Fit Versa Color: options for panel mounting and vertical headers, 5 colour variants
- Automotive industry
- Consumer devices
- Medical Technology
- Industrial automation