ODU MEDI-SNAP in size 3.5
Flexible in use, easy to handle: ODU MEDI-SNAP in size 3.5 the plastic circular connector portfolio can now do even more
The ODU MEDI-SNAPportfolio has proven itself as a reliable, touch-proof solution for demanding applications in medical technology, measurement and testing technology and industry electronics. Now, in the new size 3.5, the classic from the plastic circular connector portfolio offers hybrid technologies as well as high-pole solutions, and at the same time is flexible enough to allow rapid adaptation in the application design to the customer's individual needs. Hybrid, high-pole, flexible Special inserts for hybrid solutions offer space for more signals also in combination with the transmission capability of power and fluids. Customized solutions to accommodate additional media such as coax or fiber optics, are possible. A signal-only version accommodates 41 contacts.
- Maximum performance in the smallest installation space
- Space for up to 41 signal contacts
- Media such as signals, power and fluids combined in one interface
- Solutions for coax and fiber optics are also planned on request
- User-friendly, safe and reliable due to
- Easy connection by push-pull locking system
- Optional print termination for high pole density enables easiest assembly
- Highest patient protection according to IEC 60601-1: 2 MOPP, 2 MOOP
- High flexibility
- Variety of media inserts and pin layout designs due to modular design principle
- Various designs available: Sealed/unsealed straight plugs in combination with sealed/unsealed receptacles for front or rear panel mounting
- Minimal weight possible due to plastic housing
ODU offers flexible complete systems consisting of push-pull connectors, cables with matching termination and optional labeling.
The portfolio extension of the ODU MEDI-SNAPsize 3.5 is suitable for applications in the fields of medicine, industry and digital test and measurement technology. Test equipment, battery balancers, defibrillators, robot connections, endoscopes, LED devices, entertainment systems or uninterruptible power supplies are just some of the possible applications.