Durable test cables reduce downtime
Availability and full design support capabilities for a new family of test cables from HUBER+SUHNER has been announced by Richardson RFPD.
With a lifetime of more than 100,000 flex cycles, SUCOFLEX 550S test cables are the latest addition to HUBER+SUHNER’s SUCOFLEX 500 family and provides a range of benefits, including a high electrical performance with an enhanced mechanical design for durability.
The longer service life also results in less testing downtime and improved cost efficiency.
Patented rotary swaging technology gives the SUCOFLEX 550S the flexibility of a stranded inner conductor while maintaining the electrical properties of a solid inner conductor.
Key features include:
- High performance up to 50 GHz
- Long lifetime (> 100,000 cycles)
- Excellent insertion loss (3.41 dB/m typical)
- Phase and amplitude stability with flexure and movement
- Torque, crush and kink resistance
- Abrasion, moisture and dust resistance
- Available in tailored lengths with immediate availability