Cliff Electronics introduce white version of USB-C
Cliff Electronics have introduced a white version of their USB-C Male to USB-C Female Extension cables. The white version has been developed for applications such as clinical and home use medical equipment, office, general IT connectivity and for use with Cliff’s range of USB FeedThrough connectors. The existing black version is widely used as a general purpose data cable.
Key features include:
- 5Gb/s data transfer speeds*.
- Can be used as a video cable 5k@60Hz video output (Thunderbolt 3) and audio transmission *.
- Power Delivery (PD) charging at 60 watts (20v/@3A), USB 3.1 (Gen 1)
- Temperature Range - 55⁰ to +85°C
- Cable outside diameter 4.5mm.
- Available in White or Black.
- Available in 6 lengths from 0.3 to 2m
Nick Leppard, Technical Sales at Cliff Electronics, says” Our USB extension cables are very popular for general IT connectivity requirements and our new white version offers a more alethically pleasing version to match specific environments where equipment is used. They are also an ideal interconnect solution for users of our very popular FeedThrough connectors which use standard connectors on both sides.”