IBASE Technology introduce fanless system for Intel's 14th gen processor
IBASE Technology is thrilled to introduce the AMI240 fanless system that houses the IBASE MBE240AF motherboard.
This cutting-edge system is engineered to seamlessly integrate a variety of 14th and 13th Gen Intel Core processors, delivering unparalleled performance and responsiveness across a diverse range of applications.
Notably, the AMI240 is fully compatible Sierra 5G modules and the Intel i9-14900T processor (24 cores, 36M cache) with a TDP of 35W, enabling demanding workloads while maintaining power efficiency. The system accommodates two DDR5-4800/5600 with up to 64GB capacity and has a wide-range operating temperature from -20°C to 70°C, allowing deployments in challenging thermal conditions and where temperature fluctuations can be a concern. It boasts a compact and space-efficient design, measuring a mere 210mm(W) x 285mm(D) x 77mm(H).
The AMI240 also boasts an array of connectivity options, including dual SIM slots that support WWAN redundancy and four RJ45 Ethernet ports featuring dual 2.5GbE and two PoE+ for versatile networking capabilities. It offers multiple M.2 slots (B-Key, E-Key, M-Key), AMT (16.1), TPM (2.0), and robust expansion through PCI-E slots, and is equipped with a single 24V DC input to ensure stable power supply and Over/Under/Reverse voltage protection for added reliability.
- Fanless system with IBASE MBE240 customised board
- 14th/13th Gen Intel Core i9/i7/i5/i3 Desktop Processors (35W TDP)
- Dual SIM slots support WWAN redundancy (5G/4G/LTE)
- 4x RJ45 Ethernet ports (2x 2.5GbE ports + 2x PoE+ ports support 802.3at)
- 3x M.2 (B-Key/E-Key/M-Key), iAMT (16.1), TPM (2.0)
- Single 24V DC input, supports over/under/reverse voltage protection
- Supports wide-range operating temperature from -20°C to 70°C