WIN Enterprises MB-50070 is a Thin Mini-ITX SBC for IoT
The WIN Enterprises MB-50070 is a Thin Mini-ITX Single Board Computer (SBC) appropriate for deployment in the various Internet of Things (IoT) architectural layers in a manufacturing environment.
The device can be deployed above the bottom-most layer, i.e., The Things Layer, which comprised of devices, sensors and controllers—AKA, the Edge.
High CPU performance, storage, and high resolution capabilities make it particularly appropriate for IoT in higher architectural layers as well, e.g., the Data Ingestion Layer, the Data Analysis Layer, the Application Layer and the People and Process Layer.
- Processors include 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core CPUs
- 2 DDR4 2400/2666MHz SODIMM up to 32GB
- Three independent displays: LVDS+VGA+DP++, LVDS+DP++ +DP++, VGA+ DP++ +DP++
- DP++ resolution supports up to 4096x2304 @ 60Hz
- Multiple expansion features: Q370/C246: 1 PCIe X16 (Gen 3), 1 Full-size Mini PCIe (& mSATA)
- H310: 1 PCIe x16 (Gen 3), 1 mSATA
- Storage: 3 SATA 3.0
- Rich I/O includes: Q370/C246: 2 Intel GbE, 2 COM, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2, @ 2 USB3.1 Gen 1, 4 USB 2.0