Wide-Temp MI836 Mini-ITX motherboard for reliable 24/7 operation
IBASE Technology has launched the MI836 Mini-ITX motherboard based on Intel Atom x6000E processors, with TDP ranges from 6W to 12W. It supports both passive and active thermal solutions with a wide operating temperature range from -20°C to 70°C, ensuring reliable operation even in outdoor and semi-outdoor environments.
The MI836 is practically suitable for various industries or applications that require the combination of performance and low-power design offered by the platform. These applications include real-time control systems, fleet monitoring and management systems, kiosks, and point-of-sale (POS) systems. It is equipped with 12V~24V DC input, two Intel 2.5G Ethernet controllers, two DDR4 3200MHz slots with 32GB capacity and IBECC (In Band ECC) and graphics interface for HDMI (2.0b), VGA, and eDP or LVDS displays.
The MI836 provides a comprehensive set of I/O including 3x USB 3.1, 4x USB 2.0, 1x SATA III, 2x RS-232 COM, and 2x coastline RS-232/422/485 COM ports for secure serial communication over a network, and a variety of expansion slots, such as 1x PCIe Gen. 3, 1x mPCIe, 2x M.2 sockets (M-key and E-key) for add-on cards, storage devices and wireless connectivity. Supported operating systems include 64-bit Windows 10, Yocto, and Ubuntu.
- Onboard Intel Atom x6000 series processors
- 2x DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM sockets, Max. 32GB, supports IBECC
- Intel Atom processor integrated graphic HDMI (2.0b), VGA, and LVDS or eDP
- Dual Intel 2.5G LAN (I226IT)
- 3x USB 3.1, 4x USB 2.0, 4x COM, 1x SATA III
- 1x PCIe (x1) [Gen. 3.0], 1x mPCIe, 2x M.2 sockets (M-key & E-key)
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, fTPM
- Wide-range operating temperature from -20°C to +70°C