Thin mini ITX SoC embedded industrial motherboards
Avalue Technology, an industrial PC solution provider and an associate member of the Intel Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, has unveiled EMX-H310DP, Thin mini ITX SoC based on Intel 8/9th Generation Core and Celeron Processors.
EMX-H310DP, a Thin Mini ITX board with 8/9th Gen Intel Core i3/i5/i7 and Celeron SoC Processor, it is a Triple Gigabit LAN industrial motherboard suitable application for Network devices, NAS Server, Media Center, Industrial control systems and other embedded applications.
- Intel LGA1151 Socket Supports 8/9th Gen. Xeon, Core i7/ i5/ i3, Pentium and Celeron Processors
- Two 260-pin DDR4 2400/2666MHz SO-DIMM Socket, Supports Up to 64GB Max
- Three HDMI, one dual-channel LVDS
- Two Intel i210AT & one Intel i219LM Gigabit Ethernet
- Three USB 3.1 Gen 2, one USB 3.1 Gen 1, three USB 2.0
- Three RS-232, one RS-232/422/485, 16-bit GPIO
- Onboard Infineon SLB9665 TPM 2.0
- One PCI-e x16, one M.2 Key B, one M.2 Key E
- DC in +12~28V 4-pin DC-In