SBC powered by Intel Atomä x6000 Series processors
IBASE Technology has announced the IB836 3.5” single board computer powered by robust Intel Atomä x6000 Series (formerly Elkhart Lake) processors to meet the demands of critical real-time computing in applications spanning the retail, transport, industrial automation, and medical sectors.
To support the next generation of IoT solutions, IBASE’s IB836 comes with three processor variants with a TDP range of six to 12W, a maximum of 3.0GHz burst frequency, up to 50% improved CPU performance and up to two times enhancement in graphics from previous generation. The SBC has two DDR4 memory slots with a 32GB capacity and in-band error-correcting code (IBECC) functionality that corrects single-bit memory errors in standard, non-ECC memory. Three independent displays can be driven with up to 4Kp60 resolutions via two DisplayPort (DP & Type C) and one eDP or LVDS output.
Rich I/O connectivity and expansion capabilities on the IB836 allow connection to numerous peripherals and include 3x GbE, 2x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.1, 2x SATA III, 1x M.2 and 1x mPCIe interface, as well as three Gigabit Ethernet ports for high-speed connections to wired devices. Measuring 102 by 147mm, the board operates on a nine to 36V wide range power input and extended temperature range of -40 to +85°C.
IB836 is currently available with Intel Atom x6425E, x6413E or x6211E processor. Other features comprise TPM to enable applications to run securely and EuP/ErP power saving and intelligent scheduler to improve environmental performance.
- Onboard Intel Atom x6000 Series processor (Elkhart Lake platform)
- 2x DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM, Max.32GB, support IBECC
- Support 2x DisplayPort (DP and Type-C), eDP or 24-bit dual-channel LVDS
- 3x Intel PCI-E GbE LAN
- 2x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.1, 2x SATA III
- 1x M.2 sockets (E-Key), 1x Mini PCI-E slot (Full size)
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, TPM (2.0), mSATA (share with SATA port)
- Wide-range operating temperature from -40°C to 85°C