RUBY-D811-Q370 motherboards with intel core processors
Portwell has launched its new RUBY-D811-Q370. According to Brian Lai, Portwell’s product manager, RUBY-D811-Q370 provides a stable balance of energy efficiency and optimised performance of computing power, accelerated graphic processing and overall power consumption.
“In addition,” said Lai, “the new industrial ATX computer board supports control of factory automation, multiple peripherals, and network connectivity for a variety of applications.”
These applications include Industry 4.0, semiconductor test equipment, factory process robot control, automated guide vehicle, GPU computing engine, medical imaging, smart retail, casino gaming machines, smart transportation, military and much more.
The new RUBY-D811-Q370 industrial ATX form factor motherboard provides optimised computing performance and power consumption by utilising Intel 8th/9th Generation Core i3/i5/i7/i9 processors (formerly Coffee Lake S platform) with as many as 8 cores in the LGA 1151 socket as well as the latest Intel Gen 9 graphic engine.
Other features include:
- Support for Dual Channel DDR4 Non-ECC Long-DIMM 2400/2666MHz up to 128GB.
- Six USB 3.1 (4 on rear I/O), six USB 2.0, six SATA III, three configurable PCIe 3.0 slots (one PCIe x16 or two PCIe x8 signal or one PCIe x8 and two PCIe x4), three PCIe 3.0 x4, two PCIe 3.0 x1 and one mini-PCIe.
- One M.2 key E 2230 for wireless and one M.2 key M 2242/2260/2280 for SSD.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet, ten x COM ports.
- Triple independent displays among dual DP (4K resolution), one HDMI (4k resolution).
- One VGA (resolution up to 1920x1200) available in both clone and extended modes; and ATX power input.
“Not only does the new RUBY-D811-Q370 feature the most up-to-date Intel 8th/9 th Gen Core i processor and Q370 chipset,” Lai confirmed. “But its multiple I/Os and PCIe expansion slots make it more flexible and functional for a wider variety of applications. What’s more,” Lai adds, “our customers also benefit from the peace of mind they get from the 10+ years long product life span support inherent with this Portwell product.”