Motherboard for high end gaming
It has been announced that BIOSTAR has added a micro-ATX RACING B450GT3 motherboard featuring the newly released B450 chipset for mid-ranged motherboards that support the first and second generation AMD Ryzen processors.
The BIOSTAR RACING B450GT3 is packed with features found in high end gaming AM4 motherboards: complete management of RGB lighting with VIVID LED DJ and 5050 LED FUN ZONE, Dual BIOS for auto recovery, Iron Slot Protection which is built on the BIOSTAR signature premium black RACING themed PCB design. BIOSTAR RACING B450GT3 Micro-ATX Form-Factor
The RACING B450GT3 motherboard is built for gamers that demand high performance on a micro-ATX form factor. It supports:
- Four DIMM DDR4-1866/2133/2400/2666/2933/3200(OC) with up to 64G maximum capacity.
- One USB 3.1 second-gen Type-C port (ten gigabits per second).
- One USB 3.1 second-gen Type-A port (ten gigabits per second).
- One M.2(32Gbs).
- Six SATA3 connectors.
Gamers will also appreciate the Hi-Fi 7.1ch HD Audio for immersive sound quality that is enabled with the Realtek ALC1150 7.1-Channel Audio.
The BIOSTAR RACING B450GT3 motherboard’s rear I/O ports includes:
- One PS/2 keyboard/mouse.
- One USB 3.1 second-gen (ten gigabits per second) Type-C port.
- One USB 3.1 second-gen (ten gigabits per second) Type-A.
- Two USB 3.1 first-gen (five gigabits per second) ports.
- Two USB 2.0 Ports.
- One HDMI Connector (resolution up to 4096x2160@30Hz).
- One DVI-D Connector (resolution up to 1920x1200 @60Hz).
- One VGA Port (resolution up to 1920x1200 @60Hz).
- One LAN port.
- Six Audio Jacks.
The BIOSTAR RACING B450GT3 is the latest AMD AM4 motherboard that supports the first-gen and second-gen AMD Ryzen processors for mainstream gamers looking for a powerful middle-range micro-ATX motherboard.