Mini-ITX single board computer with AMD Ryzen APU SoC
Designer and manufacturer of embedded x86 motherboards and appliances for OEMs, WIN Enterprises, has announced the MB-73480 which supports the AMD Ryzen Embedded V1000 processor family. The AMD processors combine the performance of the AMD ‘Zen’ CPU and ‘Vega’ GPU architectures in an integrated SoC solution.
In addition, the AMD Ryzen processors deliver discrete-GPU calibre graphics and multimedia processing. Compute performance clocks to 3.61 TFLOPS with thermal design power (TDP) as low as 12W and as high as 54W.
- AMD embedded components ensure long product life.
- AMD V1000 Socket FP5 BGA Type CPU mounted onboard (Zen Core-4/8 cores with 2MB L2 Cache) drawing up to 54W.
- Supports four Independent Displays with four DP++ Output .
- AMD Radeon Vega core, up to 11 Compute Units.
- Dual DDR4 SO-DIMM Socket and supports from DDR4 1333~3200 SO-DIMM (ECC or non-ECC).
- Two RJ45 Port with 10/100/1000 Mbps Transfer speed (Intel I211AT).
- Five USB 3.0, one USB 2.0, five COM, one CFast Card, one M.2 2280 Socket (B+M key), one Audio-Jack.
- Two SATA III Ports with five volt Power; supports two 8G UMLC SATA DOM.
- TPM 2.0.
- Zero to +60°C operating temperature.
The advanced AMD Ryzen CPUs and its other features make the MB-73480 an good choice for applications requiring high performance graphics and advanced processing power.
WIN Enterprises will customise the PL-81280 based on a customer’s more specific market needs.