Mini-ITX motherboard features Intel 7th gen processor
Designer and manufacturer of embedded x86 motherboards and appliances for OEMs, WIN Enterprises, has announced the MB-83090, a Mini-ITX motherboard featuring an onboard 7th gen Intel Core i7/i5 (formerly Kaby Lake-H) mobile processor. The Intel processor follows in the footsteps of the 6th gen Core processor formerly called Skylake. The Kaby Lake CPUs, which are also 14nm, can run at higher clock speeds than equivalent 6th gen Skylake processors.
The MB-83090 has serial port support and graphics capabilities. Serial ports include 6x COM and display interfaces include 1x HDMI 1.4a, 1x, DVI-D, 1x VGA, and 1x 24-bit dual channel LVDS. Applications for the motherboard include factory floor control and automation, digital signage, gaming, and more. Expansion interfaces include PCIe X16 to support robust networking capability.
- Onboard 7th gen Intel Core i7/i5 (Kaby Lake-H) Mobile processor
- Mobile Intel QM175 express chipset
- Dual channel DDR4 2133/2400 SO-DIMM(non-ECC), up to 16GB
- Wide range DC 8-32V power input
- 2 x Intel GbE
- 2 x mini PCIe sockets
- 6 x COM, 10 x USB, LPC, HD Audio, 4 x SATA w/ RAID
- 1 x PCIe X16 slot, 1 x PCIe X1 slot