MI997 Mini-ITX motherboard for 12th Gen Intel Core Processor
IBASE Technology, a provider of embedded board and solutions, launches the MI997 Mini-ITX motherboard designed for 12th Gen Intel Core processors (codenamed Alder Lake PS) that supports faster DDR5 memory and takes advantage of a hybrid architecture that combines performance and efficient cores, outperforming previous generations in single-core and multi-core workloads.
The MI997 has two DDR5 SO-DIMM sockets with 64GB capacity, providing higher bandwidth and improved power consumption. M.2 slots (B-key, E-key, 2x M-Key) enable the installation of high-performance storage devices for faster boot and load times, and robust wireless (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth) connections. The MI997 comes with HDMI (2.0a), LVDS, and 2x DisplayPort (1.4a) graphics interfaces, dual Intel 2.5G Ethernet controllers, and an abundance of I/O peripheral connectivity with four USB 3.2, two USB 3.1, and two USB 2.0 ports.
In addition to its stable performance and advanced connectivity capabilities, the MI997 also features Intel Active Management Technology (iAMT 16.0) for easy remote management, built-in RAID support, fTPM, and 12 to 24V suitable for various industrial environments. Overall, the IBASE MI997 Mini-ITX motherboard is a powerful and reliable IoT edge solution for digital signage, POS/kiosk, and automation control applications.
- 12th Gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron processors (formerly Alder Lake PS)
- 2x DDR5 SO-DIMM sockets, Max. 64GB
- Intel processor integrated graphics supports HDMI (2.0a), LVDS and 2x DisplayPort (1.4a) (DP++)
- Dual Intel 2.5G LAN
- 4x USB 3.2, 2x USB 3.1, 2x USB 2.0, 4x COM, 2x SATA III
- 1x PCI-E (x1) [Gen.3.0]; 4x M.2 (B-key, E-key and 2x M-Key)
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, iAMT(16.0), fTPM
- 12V~24V DC input