Industrial motherboards for a high performance industrial solution
Global PC solution provider and associate member of the Intel Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, Avalue, has unveiled the ERX-C236KP based on the seventh-gen Intel Core processor family.
ERX-C236KP, the Micro ATX motherboard with Intel C236 chipset, supports seventh-gen Core i7/i5/i3, Pentium and Celeron. It also supports Xeon E3-1200 v6 family processor by C236 chipset processors, a high performance industrial solution with longevity support and suited for IoT, retail, factory automation and digital signage.
ERX-C236KP main features include:
- Intel seventh-gen core i7/i5/i3, Pentium and Celeron Processor, Xeon Process E3-1200 v6 family
- Intel C236 Chipset
- HDMI, HDMI, VGA, triple display
- Three Intel I211-AT and one Intel I219-LM
- Four stacked up RJ45, four USB 3.0 connectors, and four USB 2.0
- Onboard Infineon SLB9665 TPM 2.0