New Avalue SBC powered by SoC codenamed 'Bay Trail'
Powered by the newest Intel Atom processor E3800 product family or Intel Celeron N2920/J1900 processor, a system-on-chip formerly codenamed “Bay Trail,” the ECM-BYT SBC is ideal for intelligent systems and applications with low power consumption and high performance requirements.
Avalue’s ECM-BYT platform board brings enhanced stereoscopic 3D capabilities, high-resolution graphics, data integrity, reliability, and system uptime to meet intelligent systems requirements. The ECM-BYT is an ideal solution for many intelligent systems, such as kiosk, vending machine, entry POS & ATMs, automotive, retail, medical, security, surveillance, and in-vehicle infotainment.
The 3.5-inch single board computer, ECM-BYT, is a fanless design that supports one 204-pin DDR3L SODIMM system memory with up to 8GB DDR3L 1333/1600 SDRAM capacity. It supports dual-channel 18/24-bit LVDS and dual display (CRT + LVDS, HDMI + LVDS or CRT + HDMI) configurations. The rich I/O deployment includes 1 SATA II, 1 mini-PCIe, 1 USB 3.0, 3 USB 2.0, 4 COMs, 8-bit DIO, enabling a variety of embedded applications. One audio jack supports Realtek ALC892 supports 5.1-CH audio and two Intel® I210AT Gigabit Ethernet controllers.
Main features of ECM-BYT include:
- Mobile, Desktop and Embedded SoC platform
- Highly Integrated SoC Intel® Atom™ processor E3800 product family or Intel® Celeron® N2920/J1900 processor
- One 204-pin DDR3L SODIMM, Up to 8GB DDR3L 1066/ 1333MHz SDRAM
- 1 SATA II, 1 mini-PCIe, 1 USB 3.0, 3 USB 2.0, 4 COMs, 8-bit DIO
- 5.1-CH Audio, Dual Intel® I210AT Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Dual View, 2-CH LVDS, CRT and HDMI
- Fanless operation