Discover Conclusive Engineering’s line-up of off-the-shelf embedded boards
Conclusive Engineering announces its physical participation in the Embedded World conference taking place in Nuremberg, Germany, on 21-23 June 2022.
You will be able to talk with the founders, meet a part of the team, get hands-on experience of the products, and discuss your custom business needs.
Discover the line-up of off-the-shelf embedded boards, designed to cover a wide range of applications:
- Whale, a series of boards focused on high performance, dedicated for networking and edge computing,
- Kestrel, a high efficiency ARM-based real-time-capable board designed for IoT and extensive off-grid operation times,
- Orchid, a series of Systems on Module accompanied by a daughterboard, focused on flexibility, seamless upgradeability, high efficiency and high throughput in AI and image recognition.
The company fully owns its board IP, designs the boards in-house, and manufactures them locally in a controlled facility. This allows the company to customise the boards to individual client needs with little overhead, exceptional security, fast turnover and significant reduction of client's initial investment and time to deployment.
Board software is handled in the HQ software division capable of programming on all levels – from bare-metal, kernel modifications and custom drivers, to high-level UI and end user applications. To complete the offer, Conclusive Engineering provide GPL-free BSD-based solutions.
Its solutions target:
- Transportation and Automotive
- Military solutions
- Medical appliances
- Edge Computing
- Smart Factory
- Virtualised Networks
- Network Gateways and Traffic Processing
- Human Habitat Automation
The company’s model of operations is a result of years of experience in delivering solutions that meet the most demanding requirements and stringent timelines. All with one purpose – to provide the greatest benefits to clients in today's market where agility is key to competitiveness.
Meet Conclusive Engineering at Messe Nuremberg, Messezentrum 1, Nurnberg, Germany, Hall 5, Stand number 5-315, from 21st to 23rd of June. Please contact the company via email if you would like to schedule a meeting in advance, or discuss matters prior to the conference.