Avalue introduces EMX-R680P Mini-ITX flexible expansion motherboard
Avalue will unveil the latest EMX-R680P Mini-ITX motherboard, which features Intel 12th/13th Gen Core i9/i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors and supports LGA 1700 CPUs up to 125W.
With the rapid development of AI technology, the speed and smoothness of transmitting data from end devices to cloud data centres have become crucial factors. This motherboard is designed for device expansion and high-speed data transmission, offering a wide range of CPU options and flexible expansion I/O interfaces. It provides powerful support for AI data applications and the manufacturing industry.
As chipset performance improves and the CPU options expand, motherboard has more specifications. EMX-R680P is a compact computing system which features rich I/O interfaces with 2 DDR5 memory slots and PCIe expansion slots Gen 5.0, offers 4 high-speed Ethernet transmitting, 3 M.2 interfaces (2 of them are M-Key), 5 extended serial ports (2 x RS232/422/485, 3 x RS232), 8 high-speed USB ports, 4 expansion USB ports, 2 DP ports, 1 standard HDMI 2.1b (8K), and an LVDS or eDP. In addition, the EMX-R680P supports RAID 0,1 to ensure disk safety, making it highly suitable for applications that require high-speed data processing and storage, fast network connections and data transmission, as well as extensive device connectivity, such as data centres, Cloud computing, network storage, high-speed network servers, and surveillance. Moreover, the EMX-R680P has a reliable industrial-grade motherboard design and lifecycle, making it the optimal choice for industries that emphasise precision, including industrial automation, manufacturing, healthcare, and finance.
EMX-R680P main features:
- Intel LGA 1700 Socket Supports Intel 12th /13th Gen Core i9/i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron Processor (Max. TDP at 125W)
- 2 x SODIMM Up to 64GB Dual Channel DDR5 4800MHz Non-ECC DRAM support
- 2 x DP++, 1 x HDMI 2.1b (supported with LSPCON): 8K@60Hz
- 1 x LVDS or eDP
- 2 x SATA III (Support RAID 0, 1)1 x PCIe x 16 Gen 5 (from CPU)
- 1 x M.2 (2230) E-Key, support Wi-Fi module with PCIe x 2 Gen 4 & USB 2.0
- 1 x M.2 (2242/2280) M-Key, support PCI-e x 4 Gen 4 SSD(top side)
- 1 x M.2 (2280) M-Key, support PCI-e x 4 Gen 4 SSD (bottom side)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 & 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 by pin header / 2 x USB 2.0 by pin header