2U HPC server with dual Intel Xeon scalable processors
WIN Enterprises has announced the PL-81890, a high performance 2U server platform with support for dual Intel Xeon Scalable Series processors, Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Storage features include 24x 2.5” hot-swappable U.2 SSD. I/O support includes 10GBASE-T, 2x ports 10GbE, 2x 25GbE, 4x 10GbE SFP+, 1x 1GBASE-T port dedicated to IPMI, plus 3x USB 2.0. Up to 2x GPGPU cards are supported to visualise decision support data. 2x M.2 NVMe are supported for high performance SSD.
An onboard Trusted Platform Module (TPM) ensures the integrity of network processing for critical applications. A choice of 3 TPM modules is provided: TPM Module 1.2 with LPC; TPM Module 2.0 with LPC; and TPM Module with eSPI.
• 2U, 12 Bays TPCS System
• Dual Intel Xeon Scalable Processor Platforms
• (12) DDR4 ECC-RDIMM/LRDIMM/3DS LRDIMM 2133
• (4+2) 1G BaseT LAN ports / (4) 10GbE SFP+
• 80+ Platinum Certified 550W/850W CRPS
• Supports 1.2 and 2.0 Trusted Platform Modules (TPM)
• Supports (2) GPGPU graphics cards for AI applications
The unit’s high performance processors and memory capacity of 3TB makes the unit appropriate for high-end, latency-sensitive operations, including transaction processing, scientific/real-time analytics, IoT cloud computing, virtualisation, data mining, data warehousing, and other critical applications.